Zana Dupee, Attorney at Law
Florida Bar Board Certified ‐ Real Estate Law
Phone: (352) 235-9450
Zana Dupee is an attorney who has served as an adjunct legal writing professor at the UF Levin College of Law in Gainesville, Florida. In private practice, Mrs. Dupee specialized in real estate -- both contracting and litigation. Currently, she coordinates industry research contracts for the University of Florida.
Mrs. Dupee has experience in real estate contracts, transactions, litigation, corporate law, and probate law.
As an attorney, Mrs. Dupee has earned a reputation as a woman of integrity and conviction. Always one to "call things the way they are," her straight-forward approach and hard work contributes to the satisfaction of her clients.
Those who have worked with Mrs. Dupee, whether as an attorney, a teacher, or through her many other community involvements, know her as someone who tries to do her best.
- University: University of Florida (B.A., Political Science, 1990)
- Law School: University of Florida Law School (J.D., with honors, 1995); Associate Research Editor & Open Writing Committee Member, Florida Law Review; Council of Ten Tutor.
- Clerkship: Magistrate Judge Bartunek at the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio (1995-96)
- Memberships: The Florida Bar; Trial Lawyers, Family Law, and Real Property Probate and Trust Law Sections of The Florida Bar; Gainesville-Alachua County Assoc. of Realtors.
- Florida Bar Board Certification: Real Estate
- Past President, Past Vice President, and Past Secretary of the North Florida Area Real Estate Attorneys' Association
- Past Chair of the Alachua County Affordable Housing Task Force
- Teaching Experience: Appellate Advocacy, University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Justice Teaching Volunteer: Hawthorne High School